We are happy to refund any unopened items that do not meet your satisfaction within 30 days of receipt. Payment will be credited to your original method of payment and you will be notified by email when your refund has been processed. Any returns after 30 days, unfortunately, will not be refunded. The customer will be responsible for paying the return postage. We cannot issue refunds for any type of opened product. Refunds will be issued to the full value of the product. Unless you’re returning a product because of an error on our part, all returns will need to be paid for by you.
All orders can be returned by post. All you need to do is follow the following instructions:
- Send an email to email@example.com to receive a returns form which is essential for us to start/complete a return or if you have any questions or queries regarding your return.
- Package your items carefully and include your order number and original packaging wherever possible.
- Label your package using the address provided by us.
- Make sure all returned items are unopened. Opened products may not be eligible for return however may still be eligible for a refund.
- Your refund will be processed within 14 days from the date the package has been received by us. We will email you to let you know once your parcel has been received and your refund is complete.
- Please remember to ask your Post Office or courier for proof of posting certificate and keep it safe for your reference. Without this, we will not be able to refund any money if we do not receive your parcel.
- Please do not return any item without informing us and please ensure that all returned goods are clearly marked with your name and order details, so we may process your return quickly and efficiently.